I define LEADERSHIP simply as: Effective Positive Influence.
As your Leadership Coach, I will partner with you and together we will work on actionable strategy and technique so that you can Lead (be that effective positive influence) in whatever situation you’re up against in order to get the results you desire.
The practice of Coaching is founded in collaborative intentional conversation. As your Coach, I use inquiry (powerful questioning) and provide feedback (my assessment) to support your self-directed learning, increased self-awareness, and an enhanced capacity to thrive.
My Coaching is always future focused, supports personal and professional growth, and creates actionable strategies for achieving specific goals.
Court’s Responsibility as your Coach
- Discovers, clarifies, and aligns with what the client wants to achieve.
- Encourages self-discovery.
- Elicits client-generated solutions and strategies.
- Challenges blind spots.
- Holds the client responsible and accountable – to the extent that the client wants the coach involved.
- Provides objective assessment and observations.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Creates the coaching agenda.
- Uses judgments and observations to enhance self-awareness and awareness of others.
- Assumes full responsibility for personal decisions and actions.
- Utilizes the coaching process of possibility thinking and fresh perspectives.
- Engages big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills.
I define MENTORSHIP simply as: Service as an expert who provides wisdom and guidance based on his/her own experience. Therefore, as your Mentor I will Advise & Teach.
As your Leadership Mentor, I will partner with you and together I will offer ideas, techniques, and practical experiences from my life experiences to inform actionable strategy and technique so that you can Lead (be that effective positive influence) in whatever situation you’re up against in order to get the results you desire.
My areas of Mentorship expertise include:
- Leadership. Where leadership is defined as: Effective Positive Influence.
- Management. Where Management is defined as: Supervisor of people & projects in order to accomplish tasks, missions and assignments.
- Coaching. Pathways and perspectives for you to develop your own Executive Coaching practice.
- High Performance. Where High Performance is defined as: Success in desired results, above established norms, over the long term.
- Establishment & Development of High Performing Team &/or Family Culture.
- Hiring. A process to make informed and optimal hiring decisions with a focus on evaluating and selecting candidates that are the best “fit” for your hiring needs.
- Youth. Where youth is defined as: aged 14-18 years.