Founded by Court Whitman, the High Performance Pathways Mastermind Group is a purpose-built and specially selected cohort of professionals chasing high performance in their life. We meet twice a month for 3-months to collaborate with high performing thought leaders in order to grow in perspective and develop increased competence so that we can return to our personal and professional work and perform at high levels.
- Andre Thornton – presenting on 11 July 2019.
- Adam Weiner – presenting on 25 July 2019.
- Larry Long Jr. – presenting on 8 August 2019.
- Libby Rybacki – presenting on 22 August 2019.
- Arika Clark – presenting on 5 September 2019.
- Alison Carroll – presenting on 19 September 2019.
THE KEY TASKS OF THE HIGH PERFORMANCE PATHWAYS MASTERMIND GROUP
- Connect – to build relationship.
- Question – to understand.
- Teach – to increase competence.
- Inspire – to enable growth.
THE PURPOSE OF THE HIGH PERFORMANCE PATHWAYS MASTERMIND GROUP
Exposure to high performing individuals and perspectives to enable growth and the development of competence so that each specially-selected participant can perform at higher levels.
Each participant selected for Summer 2019 Cohort will receive:
- Six one hour Mastermind sessions specifically focused on High Performance. Each session will be conducted over a ZOOM web-meeting in order to connect people from all over the world.
- Mentorship by six industry professionals with a demonstrated history of High Performance achievement. Biographies of guest presenters will be published to the High Performance Pathways BLOG on May 1st.
- High Performing practical examples and tools to integrate into you life to enable your High Performance.
- Complimentary ($350 value) – An individual Emotional Intelligence Assessment (EQ-i 2.0) and one 60-minute debrief/coaching session. You will depart the experience with increased self-awareness of your emotional intelligence and an action plan to strengthen your emotional intelligence in order to enhance your interpersonal relationships with others.
- Complimentary ($220 value) An individual MyEverything DiSC Personality assessment and one 60-minute debrief/coaching session. You will depart the experience with increased self-awareness about your personality and you will have a means to share your personality with others – to include your close friends, colleagues, supervisor, peers, and direct reports.
- Complimentary ($500 value) Two 60-minute executive coaching sessions.
HOW TO JOIN THE HIGH PERFORMANCE PATHWAYS MASTERMINDS GROUP
- Open enrollment for Summer 2019 Cohort begins on May 1st.
- Click on this web link to register.
- Summer 2019 Cohort will meet via ZOOM webcast on the following dates/times:11 JUL, 25 JUL, 8 AUG, 22 AUG, 5 SEP, 19 SEP. All sessions will be 60 minutes and begin at 12pm EST, 11am CST, 10am MST, and 9am PST.
- To apply, send a copy of your biography to the email address email@example.com.
- Title the subject of your email Application – High Performance Mastermind Summer 2019 Cohort.
- A small number of qualified applicants will be selected for the cohort.
- The selected applicants for Summer 2019 Cohort will be notified by June 25th 2019.
- Tuition is $500 and must be paid by June 28th 2019.